Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Home

This is the other side of our living room! our favorite place in the whole house!
Our little living room! I wouldn't change it for the world. I have got to watch my babies grow up here!

My favorite part of my yard... my beautiful tulips!






I thought that I would post some pictures of our house. Who knows how much longer we will be here and its so far away that most our family won't have the opportunity to come and visit. This was our first real home and I am absolutley in love with it. We are in a succluded col-de-sac and within walking distance to 3 parks, Braxton's school and a wonderful walking trail.















2 comments:

Emily said...

Man I miss that place!! Such fun times there!! I am so excited to see you.....you have to call me so we can plan something!!

Alicia said...

Cute cute I love your letter P with all the pictures around it what a cute idea