Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Sad News!

Today we found out so more saddening news! Tyler will not be able to accompany us to Utah in November! Here is his schedule for the next 6 months; Dallas (HRI) Oct. 5-Oct. 12
Las Vegas (Red Flag) Oct. 16- November 5 Georgia (Jump School) Nov. 16- Dec. 5
Germany (Deployed) Dec. 28- March 10, 2009!
I am still in shock and ah! right now! I have no idea what I am going to do while he is gone. Should I stay in Utah and take Brax out of school, soccer and gymnastics just to be close to family; or keep her life semi-normal and me struggle with no family? The obvious answer is to stay here but I don't want my kids to see how bad I am hurting without their father!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your news Sunee! That is such a long time to be apart. Sara's husband, Danny is leaving for training too on Oct 10. He'll be gone for awhile. I'm here if you need to talk. See you in about 2 weeks

Julie said...

Hey Sunee I dont know how I found your blog but this is Julie (ross) campbell. Your mom and my mom Janet are cousins! Your kids are so adorable! Our boys are only like a few weeks apart! Its good to see you're doing good.

Alicia said...

What!! Suckeee That is a bummer at least we will be able to see you and the kids!! Sorry he is gone so much you handle it well

Emily said...

I hate that!!!! Please call me whenever you want!! If you are sad or bored or anything....please call me!!! I am so sorry but the bright side is that you will be here for a while:) I know that doesnt help, or maybe just a little. It will be nice to see your mom though.....
I love you tons..keep me posted and I would love to see you when you come! No pressure though, I know how crazy it gets:)

thekeithfamily said...

Sad!!! I hate that! So what about the whole temple thing? Have you decided how long you're going to stay?