Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Book Club Book Of The Week



These past 2 weeks our book club decided to read The Friday Night Knitting Club after being highly recommended by one of our members sisters. Not a bad book by any means, definatley an easy reader, but I don't know if I would recommend it to my family... only if they don't mind ultra-feminism. The main character is a super strong willed woman but the writing I found to be uncohesive. The description of the book was far from the actual story line. Yes there is a Knitting Club but very little to do with it. No actual dialoge in the Club, only amongst the characters in their lives outside of the club.

2 comments:

Ryan and Shalee said...

Hey Sunnee it's Shalee!! So fun I didn't know you liked to read. Please tell me you read the Twilight Series??? But I had a client this week tell me that Water with Elephant is an amazing book. I was going to check it out because she explained it. So try that one out if you want..

The Browns said...

hey sen. i wish i was like you and read and was as creative as you. i love you and look up to you in so many wAYS. i am glad all is well and i love to see pics of the kids. bro and brax are so dang cute!!!!!!! love ya