Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our own party!

These are the times when I hate being so far from any family. I try so badly to have our own little family traditions and we do, but as this is the 4th Halloween in a row that Ty has missed, it is always just Brax and I. Don't get me wrong, I am trully so thankful for the time that I have with her and her incredible little spirit, but I would also love for her to be able to share this with her cousins and other family. People on base do the whole Trick-or-Treating part of Halloween but that's about it. Oh well, for now its great and we have so much fun! This is Brax's favorite holiday and loves every second of it!




1 comment:

Alicia said...

OHHHH I love that!!! We miss you guys so much too. It is fun to get together with cousins, but it is those memories that mean the most when it is just your own little family. You get to learn so much about your kids that way and grow closer to them. We can't wait to hang out with you guys!