Monday, August 16, 2010



I want my husband home! Tyler has been in Korea for one week now and has 2.5 left. Usually his TDY's are not this bad but I haven't been ab;e to talk to him; only via Facebook at 3 am twice. He is the most incredible man I have ever had the honor of meeting. He loves his family with all of his heart and being! He is a great example to all that know him! I can't wait to have him home again. It's amazing the longing you feel for just a simple hug when it's not readily available! We love and miss our big daddy so much!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

Oh Sun I am so sorry you have to be home alone! That would stink so bad. But if anyone could do it you can. I wish I was like you. Love the picture of Ty, what a fag! Love you all.

The Young's said...

I am so sorry that you are having to go through the pain of having your husband so far away. Thank you, to you and your family, for making such a difficult sacrifice for our country. May God's love surrond yall and bring you comfort. If you need anything, let me know :-)