Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We're Back!

I'm Back! I can't believe it has been over a year since I have posted something on here! It has been a CRAZY year; We moved to California, right outside San Francisco, we lived in a hotel for 4 months, Braxton started the first grade, Ty a new job, Brollin started physical therapy, I lost both my Grandma and Grandpa Cottrell...it just keeps coming. We are all doing great and having a ton of fun. Coming up this month we have the 24th in Utah, Ty is headed to Korea for a month and Brax is celebrating her 7th Birthday. My goal is to update at least once a week! Let's see how well I do!

2 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Woohoo!! I'm so excited you're back, for my sake, cause we don't do the whole facebook thing! Can't wait for updates of your beautiful family! Can't wait even more to see you and squeeze you and the kiddos and go to the parade and have Briggs meet Aunt Sunee finally! Love you love your blog comeback! See you soon!

The Young's said...

So excited! Can't wait to see updates. I love the food blog too :-)