Saturday, May 16, 2009

Brollin's 1st Birthday

Little trucks and mounds of dirt...
Band-aids on those things that hurt...
Climbing trees and running miles...
Our little boy just makes us smile!
Our little boy has turned one! We celebrated at the FunSpot with all of our closest friends. He had so much fun but just like his big sister when she turned one, he wouldn't touch his cake! funny kiddos. The only thing that would have made it better was to have our family there. Thanks to everyone for all the support this past year!




2 comments:

Emily said...

I love him! That last picture is my favorite!! Im so sad we missed the party! Thats funny he didnt touch the cake! By the way.....I SUCK! I have his gift I just need to send it...dont give up on me! Especially after that amazing, beautiful,make-me-cry scrapbook, I should have sent it years ago! But I will!!!!!! We miss you guys so much and love u tons!

The Browns said...

What a sweet little man. I love the picture of him with the cake all over his face. We wish we could have been there to give him a big hug and kiss. I hope he had a great day. Love you Bro!!!!! Miss you all.