Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is the busiest day for us. The last 3 years now we have had a Christmas Party at our home with all our friends in the neighborhood. So I mostly cook all day, but for 5 years now Brax and I always start the day making Christmas cookies. She then picks her 3 favorite ones to give to Santa, Mrs. Clause and the head elf, then 9 carrots for the reindeer. She writes out her letter to Santa which I make her do on scrapbook paper so i can immediatley put it in her scrapbook (this was the 1st year she herself wrote her letter and list!) Ty takes her out front to sled and through snow on her, his highlight of the day and we finish with Brax and Bro opening some presents (the ones not from us, i.e. cousin presents and the ones from Grandparents).












3 comments:

Alicia said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun!! Wish you could have stayed so we could have spent more time with you

The Browns said...

Looking at those pics reminds me of my dad. He so used to throw us in the snow just like ty did. How funny. We missed you all for christmas and love you all so much. Glad to see you all had fun.

Emily said...

Merry Christmas!! Looks like you had fun with your party....you guys have the fun party house!! Hey I called you......call me when you have a minute! How are you doing without Ty?? I feel for you.....call me and we will chat!