Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SLC Temple...Here We Come


AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am SO SO EXCITED! I just got off the phone with the SLC Temple and finally got an appointment for Tyler and I to take out our Endowments and to get sealed to our beautiful babies! I absolutely cannot wait! We have been waiting for this day for almost 6 years now, and for whatever reason it has taken us this long to get to this point, we can truly appreciate all the trials and struggles we have gone through. It has made us the strong family that we are today and it has gotten us to this point in our marriage where it has never been better!

November 11, 2008 9 AM Session

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats you guys!! That is so awesome! Being sealed to your family for eternity is the best feeling in the whole world! We are so excited for you guys!

Emily said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a blessing you two have in store!!!!! We are so dang excited!!!!!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Sun! Hi sis justin set me up a blog the other day and surprised me! That's awesome you guys are finally going through! Im so excited for you two! When you get here you'll have to teach me all about this blogging thing! I'll see you on saturday at mom cottrells! Love you!

thekeithfamily said...

Hey Sun!!! I just wanted to say congrats. I read in Emily's blog that youguys when through yesturday. I'm so happy for you! I am going to admit I cried a little bit. :) You have the most adorable family. I'm so happy you can be with them forever. Love you! Call me 388-4719

Nat and Dave said...

i didnt know you guys had a blog! dang, i am so glad I saw it! congratulations on going through the temple! i am so happy for you guys! hope to see you soon!!

Brook and Jen said...

Congrats!!!Thats so great!!!It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Have a great time at the temple!!!It's Awesome!!!!