Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Bingo!

This is my favorite time of year! Besides the wonderful tips to the various farms surronding us, there is all the wonderful fall activities; pumpkin bingo, haunted houses, apple picking, and Braxtons most favorite, jumping in leaves! Her school put on Pumpkin Bingo and just her luck, Brax was one of the first winners! Their prize was a nice big pumpkin, although of course she had to find the smallest one! The only thing missing was Ty and we can not wait for him to come home!





2 comments:

The Browns said...

Sun I love those pics of the kids. I seriously miss you all and can't wait to see you guys. I would also love to read your 7 weird things. You always make me laugh. Plus I love that you always laugh at my stories. You are the best. Also if we compaired fat I would kill you. Just wait and see. Well love ya and hang in there.

Cuties on Top said...

Haha sooo cute!! I can't believe how big they get sooo fast!!